The Bulwell Riverside Clinical Management Centre (CMC) has been created to allow Nottingham GP Practices to assess patients with suspected COVID19 infection separately from vulnerable and shielded patients.
The address for the Bulwell Riverside CMC is: Youth and Play Entrance, Bulwell Riverside, Main Street, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8QJ
- The CMC is entered via the “Youth and Play” entrance to the Bulwell Riverside Centre
- Do not attempt to enter the CMC via another entrance. Vulnerable patients are still accessing services in other areas of the centre
- Do not attend Parkside Medical Practice or Leen View Surgery, these practices are not providing face to face assessment of patients with suspected corona virus.
- The CMC is provided collaboratively by practices from across the city. Please approach your own practice if you have questions about the CMC.
Attendance is strictly by appointment only
- All patients will have been first assessed via telephone by a clinician at their usual GP Practice
- Only those patients who are felt to require a face to face assessment will be booked an appointment at the CMC
- For most patients COVID19 will be a mild illness and only a minority of patients will require an assessment at the CMC
What to expect at the CMC
- Please attend alone or bring one sensible adult only if required
- Please use the toilet before traveling to the CMC
- To keep the numbers of patients and risk of infection within the centre low, you may be asked to wait in your car
- Expect a rapid initial assessment shortly after arrival. Be aware that patients with typical symptoms and satisfactory clinical observations may not require a full examination.
- Patients in need of a more thorough assessment will be seen in the suite of clinical rooms and suitable treatment arranged